Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting ready for the Holidays!

I have been busy making some new things for my etsy shop (www.4girlsdesigns.etsy.com). I have been having so much fun making things I can't wait to share them all with you! If there is anything you need that can be made from fabric, and even those you think that is impossible to do, let me know--I will make it!

GO GREEN this year and choose items that you can give as gifts that will help someone else think eco friendly too. My chemical free, Reusable Produce Bags, my pack cloth and fabric reusable Sandwich/Snack Bags and cloth Napkins (great for students, teachers, anyone who takes their lunch to work or snacks to sporting events), Storage Organizing Bins/Baskets/Buckets are reversible, adjustable in height, store all those things that otherwise would be uncollected clutter. (Great for toys, blocks, books, magazines, cd's, dvd's, knitting essentials, thread, tools, teacher's tools, SO many uses and they look so much better than those plastic tubs with the broken corners and lost lids! You can also throw them in the washer when needed! You can tuck a gift inside them for gift-giving, or just stick a tag on it and it becomes THE gift--who doesn't want to be more organized these days?) Other Green Eco0-Friendly products to look for this Holiday season: my Reversible Cup Cozy to hold your hot cup of joe/cocoa/cider, Pocket Tissue Cases made from 100% Natural Linen.

Just for FUN: Wallets made from Charlie Brown and Snoopy Winter Fun Themed fabrics, reversible Coasters to protect your table, H1N1 bags/pocket tissue case, Cozy, Warm, Scarves for fall and winter, and NEW Embroidered Candle Jar Wraps that can also be used to wrap around Bread for gift-giving as well as most of the major jar candle producers on the market, and I have added pdf Sewing Patterns for both round and square fabric Storage Organizers if you would like to make them yourself. Sewing Patterns for other great gift items and my own Disney Refillable Mug Carrier Pattern is available as well. Make sure you check back for Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials! If you need custom work done, send me a message as soon as possible, in order to get the items before the Holidays. Thanks for reading this, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I would love to hear from you. Sign in and talk to me!