Monday, November 9, 2009

MANY New Gifts Added Today!
















I have been busy sewing away. I am especially enjoying the jar candle wraps. I have decorated all of my Yankee Candle jars now so they work with my decor. The Fabric Candy Gift Bucket makes a versatile, affordable gift for teachers, class gifts, team gifts, etc. Let me know how many you need, any color choices you would like-perhaps coordinating with school/team colors, and I'll set up a custom order for you to save you money on shipping!










JUST so you know: I have 133 items in my store UNDER $50.00; 16 items $25. and under; 30 items $15. and under; 37 items $10. and under; 26 items $5. and under. So, there are great handmade items that are affordable ready to ship. If you would like any of my items personalized, contact me through my store on etsy.com and we'll put together a custom order. I will even gift wrap your items, if you request it!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I would love to hear from you. Sign in and talk to me!