Monday, March 19, 2012

Update on Food Safe Sandwich Bag Materials

Please check my first blog post(April 2009) regarding food safe materials, and then Monday, Sept. 19, 2009, for more information on food safe Polyurethane coated nylon uses in commercial products.  It is my intention to provide you with the information to decide for yourself what you would choose to buy or use in your family's reusable sandwich bags.  I am not suggesting you can only get this from my shop at all. I hope that many of you will make your own bags! The goal of this blog is to provide our families with food safe bags! My May 11, 2009 blog post was a list of places that sell the polyurethane coated nylon.  I have no further information at this time.  If you have some newer research that you can back up, please share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I would love to hear from you. Sign in and talk to me!